- 1 pack of 100 gram is usable for one big Korean roll of 175 sqft or 3 small 21 inches rolls of 55 sqft
1. Mix powder into a bucket full of 6 litre water and mix thoroughly until fully mixed and wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the mixture to turn into egg white like mix.
2. Apply glue to the back of the pre-cut wallpaper using a paint roller to ensure even application.
3. Stick wallpaper on the wall and adjust accordingly to match patter (if any)
4. Scrape excess glue out using wallpaper spatula and ensure no bubbles are remained/ visible.
1. Water based and non lethal to touch and smell
2. Can be washed off with water if accidentally applied
3. Easy mix and safe
4. Can be used and kept for up to 7 days after mix is made
5. Quality product - all Korean wallpapers normally use Z5000 glue in commercial or residential area
6. Wide range of usage - plywood/painted plywood/cement/ painted cement/ rough walls etc