What You Get
As long as you have a minimum quantity of 350 sq. ft. and are within the Klang Valley* area, you can enjoy:
- FREE measurement and inspection
- FREE 1 month workmanship warranty
- FREE consultation on recommended floor prep & finishing
- FREE delivery of product to site
- UPGRADE option to Skirting & Profiles
- EXPERT installation with all CMCO SOPs followed
* KL, PJ, Puchong, Subang, Damansara & Shah Alam areas only. Prices may vary for outer Klang Valley areas.
What Happens After You Pay the Booking Fee?
- We will contact you within 24 business hours once payment is processed to confirm your booking
- You will need to provide details of your space – either measurements or floor plan – so we can work on your 3D Render
- A site visit will be scheduled, once we measure and inspect your area, a finalized cost report will be provided:
- Total quantity of vinyl/wallpaper to be used
- Floor/Wall preparation and/or accessories cost, if any
- Installation duration required
- Overall total cost, minus booking fee paid
- To confirm the cost and installation, full payment of total cost will be required.
- We will then deliver and commence installation within the agreed time frame. All CMCO SOPs will be observed.
- Free gifts will be delivered separately within 2 weeks from date of booking.
- One-time FREE touch-up or workmanship defect rectification is available for 30 days upon completion of installation.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices does not include optional material and accessories such as Profiles & Skirtings
- Major floor/wall preparation such as levelling and skimming will be charged separately.
- In case of booking fees refund, due to project cancellation, it will be provided as Deco2u.com store credit.
- Full payment will be required to confirm order and proceed with installation
- We will not proceed installation if there are structural issues, moisture problems or absence of water/electricity supply.
- Free touch-up is only available once within one month from date of installation, additional work will incur separate charges.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Additional Accessories & Workmanship
- Skimming of tiles - When tiles flooring is used as subfloor
- Skimming or applying primer of wall - When wall conditions are bad such as paint flaking / paint peeling off / powdery surface etc.
- Floor levelling - For flooring that is rough / not smooth for laying vinyl flooring. In some cases if Laminate or SPC flooring is use, levelling might not be required.
- Existing flooring removal & disposal - To remove current flooring which may be tiles / parquet / vinyls / laminate etc.
- Skirting Installation & Material - To beautify edges where wall meets floor.
- Door Profiles & Accessories - To beautify where installation of flooring ends.
- Door Trimming - If laminate or SPC is used, door trimming is necessary to give allowance for doors to open and close.
- Herringbone vinyl installation - Design installation of vinyl flooring.
**All above are subject to additional charges depending on workload involved and will be quoted by salesperson upon site inspection & measurement.